INSPEKTOR has been providing worldwide maritime services since 2016. Our strength comes from the team with 25 years of maritime experience.
INSPEKTOR values engineering ethics and norms.
INSPEKTOR is a customer-oriented one stop solution center offering global service to the international maritime industry.
With many years of experience in spare parts supply, INSPEKTOR guarantees the maximum performance of your ship or plant at the best price with our diesel engine spare parts.
When you need spare parts for marine diesel or industrial diesel engines, INSPEKTOR can supply you with the highest quality and guaranteed spare parts from licensed manufacturers without increasing your operating costs.
- IHM (Inventory of Hazerdous Materials) preparation
- VSCP preparation and office review
- Onboard survey, sample collection and laboratory analysis
- IHM Part I development and reporting
- Technical consultation to meet HazMat requirements
- ISM internal / external audit & technical audit
- Technical consultation
- Pre-Purchase Survey
- PSC audit support, aboard participation
- PALAU Flag State Audit (FSI)
- Flag registration
- Dry-Docking period supervision & consultation
- New build supervision& site-team management
- Ship construction calculations
- Ship manual & booklet preparation (MLC, ISM, ISPS etc.)
- Troubleshooting on Steel, Diesel Engines, Hydraulic/Pneumatic Systems
- Damage/Repair solutions